Pool Competencies working group meetings
NOTE: Meeting minutes and more details on all the meetings, also virtual and planning meetings are/will be found in the internal area in the wiki.
Agenda 1 Mar 2016, 1300-1430 CET first virtual team meeting
The first virtual meeting is focused on context and background:
- Present strategy implementation plan, including proposed ToR (Gudmund)
- Broad overview: Links to other activities within NeIC (Gudmund)
- Discussion: Expectations for intended outcome (everyone prepares)
- Present some current ideas and intentions (Rob)
Agenda 2 Mar 2016, 1300-1430 CET second virtual team meeting
On the second virtual meeting we'll start already working on ideas:
- Deciding on ToR for working group.
- Short (~5 min) overview of national activities
- Discuss strategy implementation plan
- Communication within working group
- NEW Discuss ideas for Task b "Establish NeIC and cross-border training programmes in 2016"
- Discussing agenda for physical meeting