NeIC 2022 conference
Building on the enthusiasm from the first two Nordic e-Infrastructure conferences, we are happy to announce the next NeIC conference, to be hosted by NeIC and UNINETT Sigma2. Similar to the first four NeIC conferences, we aim to organise NeIC 2022 as a collaboration between CSC, DeIC, ETAIS, NeIC, RHnet, SNIC and UNINETT Sigma2.
This webpage will be continuously updated with new information up to, during, and after the event.
Event: NeIC 2022 conference
Time: 2022-05-30 – 2022-06-01.
Location: Oslo, Norway.
Registration: Opening 2021-12-01 (TBC)
Open call for workshops
NeIC has an open call for hosting workshops for Nordic communities at the NeIC 2022 conference in Oslo, closing 2022-01-31 (TBC). The list of accepted workshops is available here: TBA
The conference programme has not yet been decided.
The Program Committee (PC) consists of experts covering a broad range of fields related to e-Infrastructure and its use. The PC will function as a think tank with its mandate to propose a programme concept of bold and creative ideas; including session themes, formats and keynote speakers.
- Sven Stafström, Swedish Research Council, SE
- Hanne Monclair, Ministry of Education and Research, NO
- Jonas Waller, Nordic Council of Ministers, Åland Islands
- Kimmo Koski, CSC-IT Center for Science Ltd., FI
- Kristina Lillemets, University of Tartu/GEANT, EE
- Ebba Þóra Hvannberg, University of Iceland, IS
- Christine Overgaard Rasmussen DTU/DeiC, DK
- Andreas Jaunsen, secretary, NordForsk/FAIR, NO
- Tomasz Malkiewicz, chair, NeIC/CSC, FI
- Ex officio member: Gudmund Høst, NeIC, NO
Program Committee meetings
The responsibilities of the local organising committee include:
- Helping the Programme Committee to schedule talks, sessions and social activities into a coherent time plan for the conference.
- Content of the workshops, including EOSC-Nordic Policy Workshop
- Communication with venue service providers and running local "ground service".
Members of the committee
- Lene Krøl Andersen, DeiC, DK
- Ahti Saar, ETAIS, EE
- Jarno Laitinen, CSC, FI
- Kjersti Strømme, Sigma2, NO
- Vigdis Guldseth, Sigma2, NO
- Vincent Garonne USIT/UiO, NO
- NeIC Administrative Coordinator (starting from August 2021), NordForsk, NO
- Hamish Struthers, NCS, SE
- Vilma Häkkinen, project manager, NeIC, FI
- Roadmap for NeIC Conferences: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bULjZWNLcEe7VwhE1eErtXimrxekvn3FN9vDNBEoeU8/edit?usp=sharing
NeIC2022 Feedback report