Data Management working group meetings
Working Group members
Michaela Barth and Rob Pennington will start with travelling to all of you in person for extended one2one interviews to get a proper understanding of your special national challenges in data management and already scout for potential collaboration opportunities.
Prioritization Document: 
- Who are the national players that should be taken into consideration when handling research data
- Your personal role
- International connections affecting the national landscape
- Responsibility shifts and Hand-overs in the Life Cycle of Data
- Are there existing Policies?
- What is important to you nationally?
- Compare also with Prioritization Document above
- Legislation and guidelines that have to be taken into account
- What is missing right now?
- Where do you see opportunity for collaboration?
- Your expectations on the future
- e.g. one year from now
NOTE: Meeting minutes are considered internal at this stage.
- 170119 10:00-13:00 Meeting with Dejan Vitlacil at KTH
- 170509 16:00-19:00 Meeting with Henrik Pedersen
- 171110 12:30-15:00 Meeting with Stina Westman and Ilkka Lappalainen at CSC